The unique, mask-based, point-of-care test for COVID-19.
RADx® NIH Funding Accelerates Development
DiagMetrics has been awarded Phase 1 funding from the National Institutes of Health (NIH) Rapid Acceleration of Diagnostics (RADx®) Tech program.
Simple, Accessible, Affordable Mask-Based COVID-19 Testing
The need for efficient and reliable testing solutions has never been more critical.
DiagMetrics’ mask-based COVID-19 testing solution transforms the way we test for active and viral loads. Users of all abilities simply put on a mask, breath normally, and receive the results through an app or an audio signal.
Rapid Diagnostics in 3 Easy Steps
Simplify the diagnostics process and deliver results quickly in multiple ways, all without compromising on accuracy.
Place the package in the freezer for at least half an hour.
Place the mask on your face, then press the Start button and breathe normally.
After 10 minutes, the built-in speaker will read your results aloud.
Deploys from the Point of Care to Mass Testing Environments
- Highly sensitive GaN biosensor
- Detects active infections and viral load
- Retrofits onto existing masks
- Direct transmission of results from the biosensor to smartphone within minutes
- No medical personnel or lab needed
- User-friendly for individuals with blindness, low vision, fine motor skill difficulties, or age-related disabilities
- Accurate and reliable diagnostic results in minutes
- Non-invasive and comfortable testing experience
- Low-cost, convenient diagnostic solution for high-volume testing
- Makes rapid diagnostic tests accessible to all
How is DiagMetrics’ Testing Solution Different?
The mask-based solution is a simple, low-cost, highly accurate diagnostic method that analyzes exhaled breath condensate, or EBC, to detect target molecules.
By donning the mask and breathing normally, the built-in proprietary biosensor detects proteins from viruses like COVID-19 in the EBC and sends the test results wirelessly or with an audible, making it accessible to large populations and people of varying capabilities.
Visit the news center for the most recent product updates, publications, and announcements.
Startup DiagMetrics plans to parlay novel sample collection and detection technologies into home-use and point of care tests, and was recently awarded funding.
DiagMetrics has recieved an NIH RADx® award to advance its mask-based diagnostic platform.
This feature article outlines the last developments in the field, notably the novel ways of EBA and EBC collection and the analytical aspects of the collected samples.